Introducing Waves, a twin stick shooter that can be played by anyone, but with a high enough skill threshold to keep even the most hardened shooter fan entertained.
Waves has been built from the ground up to be accessible, yet require mountains of skill to master. It cuts away the fluff and boils everything down to what’s really important: Highscores.
The goal is to clear the arena of enemies while racking up a big fat Combo with swift kills and well timed Bombs and if it all gets a bit too much you can use your Time Buffer to slow down the action and turn defeat into victory. Players can compete across five different game modes with online high-score tables and Achievements in their pursuit of perfection.
- Slow down time at will with the Time Buffer.
- Decimate enemies with well timed bombs.
- Chain together kills for massive combos.
- Battle against your friends scores with the online leaderboards.
- Keyboard/Mouse and Dual Analogue Controls (Like a wired Xbox 360 pad).
- Awesome soundtrack by the one and only SMILETRON.
- 3 minutes to get the highest score you can in Crunch Time – Perfect for boiling an egg.
- Level up and defeat the fearsome Cubes to extend your time in Rush.
- 3 Lives and more baddies than you can eat but watch out for ambushes in Survival.
- Bombing Run is all about the Boom. No guns but lots and lots of Boom. BOOM!
- Challenge puts your skills to the test with 20 levels and only 30 seconds each – Try and 5-Star them all.
“One go was just not enough.”
“Waves pulls no punches and is all the better for it..”
“I loved Waves. Definite buy.”
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 2GHz Single Core
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard disk space: 250Mb
- Video: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible
- Sound: Yes!
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Note: A Steam account is required to access the online features.